TERMS & CONDITIONS
In this Terms and condition by the term “we”, “our”, “us”, “Storrea” refers to Storrea Limited a registered company based in Dhaka Bangladesh. By the term “Platform”, “Site”, “Website” refers to Storrea ecommerce platform, an intellectual property owned by Storrea Limited the official website, all other websites related to this platform.
By the term “merchant” refers to people who have registered in this website and used Storrea platform to create their online store. All active and inactive storeowners in Storrea will be treated as “merchant”. By the term “Customer” refers to all the customers purchasing / Ordering from our merchant’s online store. By the term “you”, “user” refers to all the merchants, customers and/or visitors using/visiting this platform or any entity of this platform.
Welcome to STORREA ecommerce platform and the website. These terms and conditions apply to the Platform, Site, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites, which reference these Terms and Conditions. This Platform and Site is owned and operated by Storrea Limited.
STORREA is an online Platform / Tool. By using STORREA a merchant can create his / her online store to start and operate Ecommerce business. None of the products listed or will be listed in future is not owned by us and we are not involved in any actual sell transection between the customers and merchants.
By accessing the Site, you confirm your understanding of the Terms and Conditions and agree to comply with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use, please do not access, register with or use this Site. The Site reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions of use regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
1. Age restrictions: All merchants, customers using Storrea have to confirm that they are at least 18 years of age or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Storrea under these Terms and Conditions or at law, Storrea reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site or can terminate any store of a merchant if Storrea at its sole discretion reasonably believes or comes to the knowledge that the person is under the age of 18 years.
2. Using Storrea for commercial purpose: This platform, website or any portion of this platform, website (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Storrea and/or its merchants (for individual merchants store contents owned by them only), as may be applicable. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any of Storrea and/or its affiliates trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) without its/their express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Storrea and/or its affiliates names, designs, get-up or trademarks without the express written consent of Storrea and/or its affiliates, as applicable. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Storrea and/or its affiliates, as applicable.
3. Using Storrea by business entities: Business entities creating online store in Storrea, you agree that you have the requisite up-to-date licenses to run your business, that you have the authority to bind that entity to these Terms and Conditions and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to the scope of activity undertaken. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once, liability under these Terms and Conditions is to the specific individual, directly or indirectly related to the email address given by the users.
4. Contents uploaded by merchants: Product representations expressed on individual merchant stores are those of the merchants. Submissions or opinions expressed on those store’s informative pages, descriptions on product details pages, any other information’s available within those stores are those of the individual merchants, such contents do not necessarily reflect our opinions. Certain services and related features that may be made available on those individual merchant stores may require registration or creation of store by using store creation form. Should you choose to register and create your store for any such services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself and your business, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes.
5. User information: Every user of the Site is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure and for restricting access to his/her computer to prevent unauthorized access to his/her account. The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. The Site / Platform shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section. During the registration process you agree to receive direct and promotional emails, SMS, and push notifications from the Site, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliates operated on the Internet. You can subsequently opt out of receiving such direct and promotional communications by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email but please note that some communication is necessary to complete a purchase/sell of an order and that this communication cannot be opted out of if you are purchasing from any merchants store or selling as a merchant.
1. End Users while browsing through the site can view products and information, request information and engage in certain Services on the Site. Users agree to the following terms and conditions:
2. You expressly agree that any submissions by You will automatically be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and will become the sole property of Storrea without any compensation or credit to you whatsoever.
3. Storrea and its affiliates may use the ideas contained in such submissions or posts for any purpose in any medium which includes but is not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services using such ideas.
4. You may not use Storrea service(s) for any illegal or unauthorized purpose which includes but is not limited to the acts specified in Clause on "Prohibited Uses" of this Agreement.
1. The users who create a separate account at Storrea with the sole purpose of operating and maintaining an online store are to enter into an separate "Merchant User Agreement" and the terms specified in the "Merchant User Agreement" applies to such account users. You are requested to refer to the "Merchant User Agreement" for more details in this regard.
Storrea reserves the following rights:
1. To suspend or terminate the account of anyone who violates this Agreement;
2. To change or alter the Site, the form and nature of the Site or any Services provided through the Site, including requiring payment for some or all uses of the Site, at any time;
3. To review, modify, filter, disable, delete and remove any and all content and information from the Site;
4. To update and download automatically any software provided on or through the Site;
5. To cooperate with any law enforcement, court or government investigation or order or third party requesting or directing that We disclose information or content or information that You provide, or if We decide that such disclosure is in Our or its customer's best interests;
6. To display advertising and promotions, which may be targeted to certain users or sections of the Site based upon queries made or preferences indicated, and may not be identified as paid advertisements or promotions.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
This Agreement and its interpretation hereunder and all suits and special proceedings hereunder shall be construed in accordance with the applicable Bangladesh Government laws and any dispute arising shall be governed by the same.