Welcome to STORREA ecommerce platform and the website. These terms and conditions apply to the Platform, Site, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites, which reference these Terms and Conditions. This Platform and Site is owned and operated by Storrea Limited.
STORREA is an online Platform / Tool. By using STORREA a merchant can create his / her online store to start and operate Ecommerce business. None of the products listed or will be listed in future is not owned by us and we are not involved in any actual sell transection between the customers and merchants.
By accessing the Site, you confirm your understanding of the Terms and Conditions and agree to comply with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use, please do not access, register with or use this Site. The Site reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions of use regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
We will not use your personal data or information which you have provided or we have collected for :
1. Marketing other products and services than the ones which we intend to provide through storrea website or affiliate website, or
2. Any third party products and services without having given you the opportunity to opt out of such marketing opportunities.
3. We are committed to protecting your right to privacy. We collect information about our users in order to help us continually improve our services.
4. We also use the information you provide us to grade your ratings, feedback on your activity, past history, credentials, etc.
5. We have the right to verify the Information provided by you in reasonable circumstances as required.
6. We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. For this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your personal information by logging into your account.
To whom does the Policy apply
1. This Policy applies to the store owners, the buyers and other third parties who visit the site or link to our site.
2. This Policy restricts the use of this website by minors and those who do not have capacity to enter into a valid commercial contract.
3. Our services are not available to children and any person under the age of 18 should not submit any personal information to us.
4. If you are less than 18 years and you wish to contract, you are required to contract through your parents or legal guardian.
Kind of information we collect
1. Users of our website are devoid of any obligation to provide any information other than the one's required to be conveyed at various stages inclusive of the time of registration of an account with our website.
2. After the required information is conveyed to us the user is no longer anonymous to storrea. If, thereafter, you choose to provide us with personal information, your consent to transfer and store the information on our server hosted by Heroku is implied.
3. We may collect and store information and it includes the following: Personal Information that you provide to us or disclose in connection with the site or services include the following :
4. Your name, address, e - mail address, telephone number and any other physical contact information,
6. Communications and other messages of correspondence between storrea and you. Transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account);
7. Feedback, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us; Other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and the number of pages viewed (web log information);
8. Any other additional information we may ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies including information about your ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity; If the information provided by you cannot be verified, we may ask you to send us additional information, such as your driver's licence, credit card statement, or passport number or other information confirming your address or to answer additional questions online to help verify your information).
Usage of collected information
1. We use the information to help us understand more about how our website is used, to improve our site, and to send you information about us and our services which we think may be of interest to you, both electronically and otherwise.
2. In order to achieve these we use your information to: Perform website administration;
3. Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
4. Enable your use of the services available on the website;
5. Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
6. Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you ;
7. Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
8. Deliver our newsletter and other communications relating to our business or businesses of third parties which may be of interest to you, based on the consent which you have given through e-mail or other source.
9. Provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
10. Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will verify that you are a subscriber and we will publish and deliver the publication to you and also use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
11. We or our partners and affiliates will send you direct emails relating to information about our services unless there is a contrary intent from your side towards such receipt.
12. As a result of the whole process of buying and selling on the Site, you will obtain the email address and/or shipping address of your customers. By entering into our Merchant User Agreement, you agree that, with respect to other users' personal information that you obtain through storrea or through a storrea related communication or storrea facilitated transaction, storrea hereby grants to you a license to use such information only for storrea related communications that are not unsolicited commercial messages.
13. Furthermore you are not licensed to add the name of your customer, to your mail list (email or physical mail) without their express consent regarding the same.
Disabling or enabling cookies - Though cookies and other aids are created to provide better access to the internet including this Site you have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your computer through your browser. However, it is brought to your notice that disabling of cookies does not guarantee easy access of this Site.
Log files allow us to record visitors' use of the site. We may analyse log file information (who has visited where in our website) from all our visitors.
We use this information to make changes to the layout of the website and to manage the information in it. Log files do not contain any personal information and they are not used to identify any individual patterns of use of the site.
Changes in Policy
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated and for that please keep yourself posted of our website on a day to day basis.