Storrea Limited is currently recruiting Business Development Manager to extend further growth of our e-commerce solution and retail business management solution. A proven track record of successful business development experience in technology/software product is preferred.
Salary: Monthly 30,000-40,000 taka plus very attractive bonus structure.
Who are you?
You understand the dynamics and challenges of e-commerce businesses, you know how you can help merchants to manage, automate and grow their businesses. You love leading and guiding a young business development team to discover and develop relationships with new prospects. You are target-driven and willing to contribute in every way to ensure Company’s growth.
Who are we?
Storrea Limited is a SAAS based business management solution provider for Bangladeshi online merchants and retailers of any size. It launched officially in 2016 and currently has over 200 businesses using its specialized multi-channel platform to operate their daily businesses.
What will you be doing?
As a Business Development Manager, you will focus on driving sales and growth by developing new business relationships with merchants we target.
- Developing goals in terms of leads, sales and growth for the business development team and ensuring they are met.
- Finding and developing new market opportunities and improving sales.
- Assisting the Marketing team with lead generation strategies/campaigns/events and improving the value proposition for new clients.
- Planning, contacting and arranging meetings with prospective clients.
- Attending/conducting workshops, meet-ups, conferences and industry events.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- An enthusiastic and energetic new business hunter.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software/technology product sales and business development.
- Working experience in online marketplaces/e-commerce industry is a huge plus.
- Inbound and outbound sales experience.
- Be a positive, business minded, self-starter with a strong work ethic, target driven and a team player.
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
- Impressive time management skills and ability to work independently.
- Minimum graduation is preferred.
- Monthly 30,000-40,000 taka plus very attractive bonus structure.
- Medical insurance.
- An open, flexible and vibrant start up environment.
- Opportunity to work with the most unique platform in Bangladesh e-commerce industry.
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply?
Send your resume with the subject line YOUR NAME-YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.
Also answer the following two questions in short as cover letter:
- Write your overall impression and feedback on Storrea briefly.
- Why should we hire you?
Please note that these answers are very important for you to get selected for the personal interview. So do not ignore these if you are really looking for the job.